There are just 8 games to go in the Premiership, and the race for the Man Utd Blog Fantasy League (c/o the official Premier League Fantasy Football League) is hotting up.
Here are the top 10 as it stands today:
1. Govment Chedda: Chris Givens – 1803
2. Lettin on Madrid: Ger Sweeney– 1790
3. Inter Harris: tim harris – 1766
4. FC San Pedro: Tirso Ripoll – 1739
5. besy’s boys: Bea Ripoll – 1701
6. Team No$: robert norris – 1698
7. Sinners: Satya Krishna – 1696
8. Madchester Devils: Mark Saunders – 1694
9. Gerrard likes men: Paul Kennedy – 1658
10. The brother Z’s FC: Ali Abbas – 1645
Remember that the winner will receive $500 cash!! And the runner-up a “mystery prize” after letting us know which is their favourite team.
So login to your team at the Fantasy Premier League and make those last-minute dazzling substitutions that will take you past the winning post in the final straight!!
Tip: with the “big four” playing each other in upcoming games and players likely to be rested for Champions League fixtures, look for the some of the form players from other teams!